Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I really miss this girl....

Today is Alli's first day at her new job in Washington D.C. I am really excited for her, and I hope she is surviving the cold commute in to work (it was 25 degrees this morning in Gville, I can only imagine the frigid north!). We have been friends since my later college years (her undergrad and grad years) and took the ultimate girlfriend adventure to Taiwan in March 2007 (recap of that coming soon!). She has been my buddy since pre-James (right?) and I love hanging out with her- especially our lunches to The Gelato Company. Although I am missing her terribly, I can't wait to visit her new home in Alexandria VA, and our future trips around the world.

This is a picture from our last lunch together before Alli skipped town, at The Gelato Company in downtown Gainesville.

2 comments:

AlliJean said...

awww I miss you too Jodi! my mile walk in the cold this morning wasn't too bad. I can't wait for you to come visit and for us to plan another trip somewhere!

jmodica said...

I searched for plane tickets the other day...picking an open weekend is going to be the biggest challenge, but I am going to make it up for a visit!