Thursday, January 29, 2009

It's My Birthday: Disney for a Day

Well, technically it's OUR birthday....

Disney is running a great deal this year: free admission on your birthday. Naturally, being a twin, this is an opportunity that we just cannot pass up! And, coincidentally, we also have a mutual friend who shares our birthday, so a girls day at Disney is the perfect present on the best day of the year: Feb. 9th.

The question now is: where do we go, which theme park?

Should we spend the day reliving our youth at the Magic Kingdom?



Should we enjoy an international experience at Epcot?



Or should we check out the new additions at Disney Hollywood Studios (aka MGM)?



Decisions, decisions, decisions....

At least I know that whichever park we choose, I will have a blast hanging out with Dawn and Kathryn!

2 comments:

Dawn McKinstry said...

Yay! And the joke's on them, 3 people getting in free. Ha! Well, I guess we will be spending money on food, and we all know how much that's going to cost us. Ouch!
I can't wait!

AlliJean said...

hmm I would say go to Epcot or perhaps animal kingdom. Magic kingdom is a lot more fun with kids.