Today, January 16th 2009, James and I have been officially
together for 5 years. Wow. That sounds like such a long time. Since our wedding in July, we have a new anniversary. However, I still like to recognize the beloved, and important, milestones in our lives and relationship. Happy old Anniversary honey, I love you more everyday, and can still remember meeting you for the first time. Here is to another 5, 10, 25, 50+ years together!
One of my all time favorite pictures...our first
big date at the Melting Pot. This was in early February 2004, as we were celebrating my birthday and an early Valentine's Day with a group of friends. I love how we look so young!

And in respect of our new anniversary, July 19th, I have to include a picture from our wedding. The happiest day of my life to date. Photo by Dawn McKinstry Photography. http://www.dawnmckinstry.com/blog/
1 comment:
Love it. And yes, you guys do look incredibly young in the first photo, especially James - but that's a good thing, imagine what you'll look like when you're 60! You'll make the rest of us look ancient! ;)
Post a Comment